If submitting a paper, please note that it is a requirement that one author per paper must be fully registered as a Member/Non-member (not Student or One Day), with Registration being paid by 5pm, Monday, February 4, 2019. There will be no exceptions. Authors should initiate the registration process through the author dashboard.
>> Register Now (Paper) <<
For any author who intends to register and present a paper at the workshop.
>> Register Now (Regular) <<
For all those who will not be presenting papers at the workshop.
|Registration Fees||Before February 4||After February 4||On Site* (Per Day)|
|Life Member, Retiree, Professional||$615||$245|
(Includes IEEE Membership)
*One-day registration includes lunch only
- Registration fees are in USD and may be paid by VISA, MasterCard, money order or
- Full registration (either IEEE member or non-member) includes all social events. Social events include the icebreaker on Sunday, 10 March, continental breakfast and lunch throughout the workshop.
- Additional event tickets may be purchased at the time of registration and on site with either cash or check made out to IEEE/OES/CWTM
- Student registrants may purchase event tickets at the standard rate during registration or on-site.
- Please note: Exhibitor Fee Includes Booth space fee PLUS one registration fee.
- Money Orders or checks are to be made payable to IEEE/OES CWTMA 2019 and mailed to:
Judith Rizoli White CWTMA 2019 Project Coordinator
MS #12, WHOI
Woods Hole, MA 02543 USA
Requests for cancellation of registration must be received prior to February 24, 2019. A 30% handling fee will be deducted from the registration cost. No refunds will be given after February 24, 2019.
Cancellation requests are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR DISCOUNTED HOTEL RATES IS MONDAY, 11 FEBRUARY 2019