Few trade shows provide exhibitors with a forum as effective as an office visit–a unique aspect of this Workshop. Beginning with the icebreaker event on Sunday, March 10, you have a unique opportunity to make very cost-effective use of your travel time and budget by meeting with relevant, qualified, and widely dispersed prospects from the US and abroad — including influencers in the industry.
Sign up now to exhibit your products during the IEEE/OES Twelfth Currents, Waves and Turbulence Measurement and Applications Workshop (CWTMA) The scope of the Workshop has diversified to include applications for observing all aspects of the ocean in motion.
Here is a great opportunity to (1) exhibit your products and services and (2) present technical papers describing work you have completed (not sales pitches). Consider these exhibitor advantages:
Captive audience: all attendees stay at the same hotel and dine locally
- Attendees return repeatedly to the proximity of the booths and are available for extended periods
- Breaks are held in the exhibition area adjacent to the meeting room, providing ample opportunity to connect
- Exhibitors attend all papers due to the use of a single forum for presentation
>>> Deadline for the EARLY-BIRD discounted rate is **FEBRUARY 4, 2019**
To reserve booth space,
- Please note: Exhibitor Fee Includes Booth space fee PLUS one registration fee
- Fill out exhibitor forms in link above and EMAIL following TWO items to Peter Spain (email below).
(1) **SIGNED** Application for Exhibitor Space
(2) **SIGNED** Agreement RE Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
NOTE: Booth Fee is included in your Workshop Registration. Credit card payments can be made through our secure payment gateway.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with movers and shakers in the ocean technology community! Next Spring, we hope to see you at the IEEE/OES Twelfth Working Conference on Currents, Waves and Turbulence Measurement and Applications. Don’t miss the fun ambience of the Catamaran Hotel located on the waterfront of Mission Bay in San Diego.
CWTMA 2019 – Manufacturer’s Liaison